Greetings Cyberspace  

Posted in , ,


This blog is created to write about my adventures around the world. Well, maybe not the entire world, but a broader world than I have grown up to know.  I have actually been compelled to begin this blog by many of my friends wanting to live vicariously through the adventures that await me ^__^. I will be studying abroad for four months in the far land of Italy. I cannot express how excited I am to travel, to study, and to be young in such a culturally vibrant atmosphere. I hope anyone that is reading will find this helpful and interesting enough to embark on their own adventures as well. Ciao for now!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger