One Week Left  

Posted in , , ,


One week left until my Italian adventure begins and you know how I feel....AHHHHH I'm freaking out 0_o! I'm drowning in a pool of emotions. I'm excited, nervous, scared, grateful, worried, anxious, happy, over joyed, and so much more. I have been planning, and talking about going to Italy for over two years and I cannot believe it is actually here. All my paper work is done, visa and passport are in hand, my finances are squared away, now I just have to say my goodbyes and pack away what will be my life for the next 4 months. (That's a bit overwhelming =/) For those who are curious below is a list of things I will bring.

Packing List
  • Passport/Visa/Other Important Docs
  • 1 Large suit case and carry on suitcase
  • Clothing: 3 pairs of jeans, 10 tops/blouses, 2 skirts, 5 scarfs, 3 dresses, 1 winter coat, 1 light jacket, 2 cardigans, 1 hat, shoes (still working on what types of shoes), pajamas, under roos ^_^, and maybe a few more things if they fit
  • Toiletries: deodorant, soap, make-up, shower gel/shampoo & conditioner, 2 hair products
  • Umbrella
  • Laptop
  • Ipod
  • Italian mini dictionary and verb book
  • Outlet Converter
  • Travel Towel
  • Backpack 
I think that's good for now. If anyone is out there reading this let me know if I am missing any important items. Thanks!

Ciao for now

This entry was posted on Monday, August 22, 2011 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger