Carnevale e Martedi Grasso  

Posted in , , , , , ,


Carnevale 2012 a Venezia 
I can't believe the things I've seen and the places I've been. How did I get to this point in my life where I am checking off pivotal things off my bucket list? Dreams do come true I guess if you set your mind to it. Venice during Carnival was absolutely surreal. Venice on it's own is unreal, but during this yearly extravaganza known as Caranevale this place transforms into a playground full of dreams. Where the mysteriously masked and costume creations go rampant. There was music, food, parades, and crowds galore. Highlights: The traditionally extravagant dressed, buying a real Venetian mask, and the slew of costumes that I saw. 



101 Dalmatians 


Drag Queens Gone Fabulous

On our way to a Masquerade Party
Frenchies equipped w/ barrettes, baguettes, and mustaches 


Martedi Grasso a Caffe San Sisto, A Fat Tuesday Party Like Never Before 



Being Blessed by San Franciscan Monks 


La Mexicana!!!


Thanks For Reading 


This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2012 and is filed under , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger