"I have known many, liked not a few, loved only one, I drink to you" Cheers to Ireland  

Posted in , , , ,

Guinness, Jameson, and A Lot of Craic

After my adventures in London I went to Cork and Dublin (20/3-25/3) to find the luck of the Irish. Although a corny cliché that's exactly what I found. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I fell madly in love with Ireland, the landscape, the people, and the whiskey. As far as I know the Irish are one of the friendliest people in the world. I love their accents too. One night in Cork we stumbled upon a pub that had live Folk music. It was great the singer was such an entertainer and he had great stories of growing up in Cork and rockin' out in the 70's. I went to Blarney Castle which optimizes the Irish landscape we grow up seeing on the TV. In Dublin we played a pub quiz, which was so much fun. We started our team with three players and by the end of the night nearly half the pub was on our side. We didn't win, but gave them a run for their money. Other adventures in Dublin consisted of the Guinness brewery, the Jameson Distillery, Forever 21 (FINALLY), St. Patricks Church, and all the other touristy things you could thing of. 


Cork

Our Hostel looked like a Haunted House

Blarney Castle
I sure did kiss that Blarney Stone

I brought Herbert Hooter to see the castle

Dublin

what a beautiful city

St. Patricks Cathedral


It's true


You know it 



Became an official Whiskey Taster I have a certificate that proves it 

Overall Ireland did me right. I enjoyed every bit of it.

 It's official I LOVE IRELAND!

Thanks for reading



This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 03, 2012 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger